Friday, April 13, 2012

A Brief Introduction

Hello, my name is Levi Ammundsen, I am 20 years old, Canadian, and in two days (April 15th) I am going to be taking off on a gigantic +11,000 kilometer bicycle ride across and around the USA and Canada. A rough summary of my route is that I'll be first traveling south from BC to touch the Pacific Ocean in Washingon, then biking east across the entire United States to touch the Atlantic in Massachusetts. Then north back into Canada. Then west across the Canadian Shield to home in BC again.

On my way, I will be promoting awareness of the Human Rights Crisis in North Korea, and raising money for Liberty in North Korea to aid in the escape of refugees across China.  Check out the link to my fundraising page to the right to learn more about the situation there, or browse the list of resources also featured in the right column.

To see updates of my moment-to-moment travels, follow my Twitter.

Also, like this on Facebook and spread the word.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Levi,
    I am proud to know a young person who is willing to put it all on the line for others. God bless you on your journey. Sorry I missed your start date.
    Dale Burn

    ReplyDelete